ESA Letter


How to qualify for a letter from this office

Emotional Support Animal (ESA) Prescribing:

  • If you have an animal that supports you and need a letter for travel, planes, or housing an ESA letter can be written by a licensed mental health clinician.

  • You must be a patient and have had at least 2 visits.

  • ESA Letters expire in 12-months and must be renewed.

  • Initial Letter is combo is $189, or $159 each, and Renewals are $94.50

  1. You must be a current patient. Please continue to read if you're not.

  2. If you're are not a current patient you must have a documented diagnosis from a licensed health care professional (primary care doctor, LPC, LCSW, psychiatrist, or psychologist) that you must show and prove to our office. This documentation must be on a letterhead or a script. If you do not have this information we cannot help you. There following qualifies as a disorder: Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD), Bipolar, Cognitive disorders, Gender identity crisis, Learning disorders, Phobias/fears, Sexual disorder

  3. Also included in your proof is that you are under mental health treatment. 

  4. We require 2 sessions you may use your health plan or pay out of pocket. The sessions may be Teletherapy or face to face your choice. The first session to get an understanding of your needs to make sure you are a good candidate for the second session is for you to bring all the documents in. 

  • Once you pay your ESA Letter Fee it will be good for 12 months and will expire and must be renewed. You may come back here to renew just call us. Failure to renew before it expires will require a full fee.

  • Facebook Social Icon
  • YouTube Social  Icon
  • Google+ Social Icon
  • Twitter Social Icon
  • LinkedIn Social Icon

© 2023 by Hicks Group. Proudly created with